Have you ever tried to do an object lesson and wondered, Am I doing this right?
With step‐by‐step photo instructions and scripts, the NEW Gospel Illusions makes it easy for ANYONE to do these incredible object lessons!
Whether you are new to illusions or a pro, you’ll find new object lessons to use with over 38 different illusions to choose from!
These gospel illusions are object lessons with a twist—a surprise and mind‐boggling ending! Most importantly, they are great at communicating biblical truths to kids in a way they understand.
Watch This Video & See How It’s Done!
Find out by watching this short video!
- Discover how easy it is to add these illusions to your lessons!
- Notice how she “performs” the illusion while talking about the Bible!
- See how she wraps up the illusion with great take-away points!
Includes Photos That Walk You Step‐by‐Step Through the Process!
This book doesn’t just tell you how to do an object lesson; it shows you! Enjoy having process photos AND detailed instructions for every step to guide you through each illusion easily.
Wonder which object lessons are easiest to try first? No need to wonder. Each illusion has a one‐to five‐star rating for difficulty, so you can find the right one for your skill level.
Features an Easy‐to‐Follow Format for All 38 Object Lessons!
Anyone can do these gospel illusions! You don’t need to practice for hours, crossing your fingers that it will hopefully work.These illusions are quick, easy, and typically require less than 10‐15 minutes of practice.
Written by experienced children’s pastor and professional illusionist Randy Burtis, Gospel Illusions is packed with fully scripted, easy‐to‐do object lessons. Each illusion includes:
- Connection: Covers the biblical context for the illusion.
- Material: Lists the items you need.
- Effect: Describes what the audience will see.
- Preparation: Explains whatever needs to be done and practiced ahead of time. (After all, this isn’t magic!)
- Script: Includes what to say to introduce the illustration, what to say as you perform it, and how to wrap up the lesson.
Be the First to See Inside the NEW Gospel Illusions!
See All 38 Illusions by Exploring Its Table of Contents
Now you can equip kids to grow closer to God in an interactive way! Cover 38 essential topics and stories, including:
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den
- Jesus’ resurrection
- We are the salt of the world
- And more!
With step-by-step instructions (that include photos and scripts), Gospel Illusions makes it easy for ANYONE to add object lessons and illusions to children’s ministries, Sunday School classes, homeschool curriculum, and more. It features over 35 illusions that are sure to make your kids go–WOW But more importantly, they will help share the Word of God in a creative and memorable way.
Have you ever tried an object lesson and found yourself wondering, Am I doing this right? Most object lesson books are hard to follow since they don’t include photos Imagine having one that does
- Step-by-step instructions for over 35 illusions
- Photos showing how to do each major step
- Scripts on what to say
- Discussion questions to help kids apply key lessons to their lives
Whether you are new to illusions or a pro, you’ll find new object lessons to use You don’t need to practice for hours, crossing your fingers that it will hopefully work. These illusions are quick, easy, and typically require less than 10-15 minutes of practice. Plus, each illusion has a one- to five-star rating for difficulty, so you can conveniently find the right one for your skill (and comfort) level.
Unlike other object lesson books, Gospel Illusions: Object Lessons You Can Do uses everyday items that are around your house, saving you time and money.
Please note: Illusions are not your average object lesson. They include a Sha-Bam moment that the kids didn’t see coming, capturing their attention and helping them remember key truths
Softcover, fully reproducible, ages 5-12, 288 pages, 8 3/8 x 11 inches, ISBN 9781628628166.
7 Key Features of This Easy-to-Do Object Lesson Book for Sunday School
- Step-by-Step Instructions & Process Photos. There are lots of great object lesson books out there, but not all of them SHOW you how the lesson should look. Enjoy having process photos AND detailed instructions for every step to guide you through each illusion easily
- Scripts. Comes with scripted dialogue cues on how to explain the significance and lesson behind each illusion.
- Discussion Questions. Includes relevant reflection questions for each illusion to help kids apply key truths to their lives.
- Unique Categorization. Wonder which object lessons are safest to try first? No need to wonder. Gospel Illusions’ star rating icons help you find one for your skill level.
- Anyone Can Do These From volunteers to teen teaching assistants, these object lessons are simple and easy to follow, using step-by-step instructions and household materials.
- Age-Appropriate. Save time and money when you have ONE object lesson book for grades K-8 Simple enough for kindergarteners to understand and engaging to pre-teens, these object lessons will wow and astound just about any kid
- Expert Advice. Written by experienced children’s pastor and professional illusionist Randy Burtis, Gospel Illusions is packed with fully scripted, easy-to-do object lessons and optic illusions.