It’s fun to take pictures of your friends and frame them on your wall. Try making this simple friendship frame to capture the guys and girls in your life.
What You Need:
- Inexpensive wood frame
- Buttons or beads
What To Do:
- Take the glass out of an inexpensive wooden frame.
- Paint the frame.
3. After the paint dries, glue buttons or beads around the edge of the frame.
4. Place a picture of you and your friends inside and replace the glass.
Life is not perfect, but The Girl’s Guide to Life helps make it a little easier!
Packed with Christian advice for girls ages 10-12, the Christian Girl’s Guide to Life talks about many of the issues girls face today as they grow up to be young adults, such as dealing with family, friends, boys, school, money, nutrition, fitness, and standing firm when temptations appear.
The Girl’s Guide to Life is for girls who want a road map to lead them through life’s journey. The Girl’s Guide to Life points to the Bible, the best map of all! This easy- to-use book is full of crafts, activities, quizzes and tips that will help encourage and keep the reader strong and wise in making good decisions everyday. With so many titles to choose from, The Girl’s Guide to Life is a great way to get started in The Girl’s Guide series because it covers a bit of everything.
- Full of interactive activities, crafts, tips and thought- provoking questions
- Covers popular topics such as family, friends, boys, school, health and many more!
- Comes with a fun bonus gift
- Perfect gift for a pre-teen or a new teen
Sherry Kyle is the author of books for tween girls, including The Christian Girl’s Guide to Style, a Gold Mom’s Choice Award Winner, The Girl’s Guide to Your Dream Room, and upcoming releases The Girl’s Guide to Life and Love, Lexi: Letters to God. Sherry also writes novels for women set along the coast of California where she makes her home with her college sweetheart and their four children. When she’s not writing, Sherry spends her time reading, walking, having coffee with friends, and decorating her beach home.