5 Bible Crafts for
Thanksgiving and Christmas
Enjoy having 5 Bible Crafts and Activities that Point Kids Toward Jesus During the Holidays!
It’s that time of year again! Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up! Enjoy having 5 hands-on holiday crafts to add to your lesson, Christmas event, or to send home with parents as a fun family activity!
It is during this time that kids ministry leaders often wonder: How can I teach kids the real meaning of Thanksgiving and especially Christmas? Grandparents and parents also see this as a special time of year. With the kids home from school and visiting relatives down, they want to make meaningful memories with their kids. Enjoy having 5 Bible crafts that will help your kids shine for God during the holidays! Easily use these printable Bible activities any time—Whether before, during, or after your Bible lesson— or at home! Each activity includes a key Bible verse, short explanation of a Bible story, easy-to-follow directions, and printable templates.
Enjoy having these hands-on crafts that cover relevant holiday values:
- The Grand Gobbler Turkey: Having a Thankful Attitude
- Horn of Plenty Mobile: Thankfulness for Provision
- Colorful Candy Canes: The Birth of Jesus
- Swinging, Swaying Snowman: God Helps Us Grow in Faith
- And more!
This free eChart includes 5 crafts from the bestselling Super-Sized Bible Crafts Book, which is packed with over 80 exciting crafts your kids can take home as helpful reminders of important lessons! Save 50% on this Super-Sized Book of Bible Crafts Now!
For 3 Days Only Save $10 on
The Super-Sized Book of Bible Crafts
The Super-Sized Bible Crafts Book (Reproducible)
Don’t just tell your kids about God’s love for them—let them experience it with these fun, hands-on crafts and games!
Enjoy having over 80 exciting, hands-on crafts and fun Bible projects at your fingertips! Each fully-reproducible craft includes a Bible lesson, step-by-step instructions, and a memory verse. Easily use them before during, or after you Bible lessons. Perfect for Sunday School Teachers, kids ministry leaders, parents, grandparents, homeschoolers, and more! Here are just some of the cool stories, themes, and crafts packed into this ready-to-use book—
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den – Daniel’s House
- Parable of the Prodigal Son – Pom-Pom Pig & Trough
- Going to Church – Stained Glass Church
- Discipleship – Growing Up in Christ Chart
- and much more!
Fully-reproducible and perforated, these copy-and-go crafts are perfect for Sunday School, Christian Home School Curriculum, Kids Church, and more! Perfect for Kids ministry, children’s church, VBS, homeschool, or for parents wanting to teach their kids more about God. Order today to save $10 while supplies last
|“…This book has a wealth of material for ages 5-10 … The crafts are linked to well-known Bible Stories that are loved by adults and children. In-depth directions for creation of the games or crafts accompany a pattern that can be duplicated for each child. Each story has a short bible verse for the children to carry home and share with their parents. Over 250 wonderful pages to teach lessons throughout the year make this a wise investment.” — Ann Sanger, Rose Review, Church Leader|
4 Key Benefits of the Super-Sized Book of Bible Crafts
- Age-Appropriate—Includes fun, kid-friendly Bible crafts that keep even the toughest kids engaged! It includes a range of both simple and more complex projects. Perfect for ages 5-10.
- Quick Prep and Fully-Reproducible— Easily remove and copy these perforated pages. The book is fully-reproducible, so you can reproduce as many copies as you need.
- Packed with Bible Crafts and Projects— It includes more than 80 crafts and projects that teach meaningful Bible stories in just a matter of moments!
- Features Memory Verses and Bible Stories— Each activity page includes a Scripture verse and brief Bible story. Now you can introduce (or review) key Bible lessons with fun crafts! Kids won’t believe they’re learning at the same time!
Your kids will have tons of fun learning about God’s Word with this gigantic book jam-packed with fun Bible crafts and DIY projects! The Super-Sized Book of Bible Crafts lets kids engage their hands and minds as they learn about stories and lessons from the Bible. As they focus on cutting, pasting, and coloring, they are actually focusing on the important themes of each lesson, helping them to remember key information.
Features Over 80 Bible Crafts on Key Bible Stories and Lessons:
- Old Testament Bible Stories:
Creation, Abraham & Sarah, Moses, Jonah and the Whale, Daniel and the Lions Den, Joshua and Jericho, David and Goliath, and more!
- New Testament Bible Stories:
Jesus’ Birth, Jesus’ Miracles, Jesus’ Parables, Jesus’ Death and Resurrection, the Apostle Paul, and more!
- Developing Christ-Like Character:
Thanksgiving, Obedience, Respect, Faith, Loyalty, Kindness, and more!
- Important Life Lessons:
How to pray, how to be saved, how to tell others about Jesus, how to avoid temptation, and more!
HURRY! Save $10 For 3 Days Only! Save 50% on RoseKidz’s Super-Sized Bible Crafts Book— Just $9.99 (Reg. $19.99). Offer good while supplies last.